Intellian i2 Overview
The Intellian i2 is the world's first high-performance, compact satellite TV system with a breakthrough integrated HD and Automatic Satellite Switching TriSat™ module. This state-of-the-art functionality provides boaters premium high-definition (HD) and standard (SD) programming broadcast from leading satellite TV service providers without any extra conversion tools, cable wiring and costs.
The i2 is the preferred choice for smaller vessels from 25 feet with its lightweight antenna (9.8 lbs), small mounting footprint (13") and powerful design features. With its innovative, patent-pending Wide Range Search (WRS™) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT™) technologies, the i2 can always maintain the highest signal strength available and ensure crystal-clear TV reception. Intellian's super-efficient 13" diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is in the slip, at anchor, motoring along the coast or cruising offshore. The i2 TVRO 2-axis antenna features a built-in GPS interface which can accelerate the satellite signal acquisition time when other boats are left with the message "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE" on their TV screen!
Bundled with Intellian's new intelligent Antenna Control Unit (ACU), boaters get a complete turnkey solution designed for simplicity and ease. The i2 ACU features a built-in, pre-programmed global satellite library for DirecTV. Intellian's exclusive Multi-satellite Interface Module (MIM), allows as many as three different satellites to be viewed at once, from different locations onboard, the ACU supports automatic satellite switching right from your remote control just like home.Features:Fully Automated System
High Quality Antenna
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
- 2-axis Step Motor for Manipulating the Pedestal
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- 33 cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7~12.75 GHz) satellite Signal
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical Polarization
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
Fastest Search Algorithm
- 13 inch antenna reflector diameter
- Very light antenna weighting less than 10 pounds
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- Wide Range Search(WRS) algorithm
- Statistical Search algorithm
New type Antenna Control Unit
- High Speed Identification employing a DVB Decoder
- QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS Signal
Maximum 6 Receivers connections
- Easy satellite information change and update
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using PC interace with USB cable
- Built-in MIM (Multi-satellite Interface Module)
- Built-in HD module for KU-band HD reception
Master Receiver Selection
- Up to six receivers can be connected to ACU directly which simplifies the installation
- Every receiver connected to ACU can be a master receiver which can change the satellite freely by TV remote control
Built-in NMEA 0183 GPS Interface
- Only the master receivers which are activated through ACU can change the target satellite
*3 Year Warranty
- Easy interface allowing a boat owner to have a separate GPS system that provide seven higher performance
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)