Fugawi Marine 5
Intuitive, modern, and elegant PC navigation software, which just works!
Fugawi Marine 5 is the next generation marine software. Designed 'from-the-ground-up' utilizing the most modern and intuitive Windows technology, Fugawi Marine 5 will make your PC navigation experience easy and enjoyable, and unlike anything you've ever seen before - whether on a desktop, laptop, netbook or tablet.
We've revolutionized the way you manage your charts and data to make the task of downloading and using charts and ensuring they are up to date a snap. Use Fugawi X-Traverse cloud service to ensure your important data is always backed up and easily share charts and/or data between your PCs and other devices, Facebook, or wherever else you might need it.
Fugawi Marine 5 is also the core component of your onboard navigation system. Integrate with your NMEA 2000 network, or standalone instruments via NMEA 0183. You can plot your GPS position, plan your routes, program your autopilot, show AIS vessels, and view important navigation, engine, wind or weather data on elegant and crystal-clear instrument displays.Read on for a list of the main features of the all new Fugawi Marine 5:1. MarineTouch interface
All new, modern and intuitive interface2. ClearChart chart presentation
- Uncluttered menus and tool bars
- Bright, crystal clear chart display
- Adjust button sizes for touch, arrange panes to suit your needs
- 'Swipe-away' data panes and tool bar for full map view
- Windows 7 and 8 touch screen and tablet optimized
Ultra fast, smooth and brilliantly clear chart presentation3. SurePlanner waypoint and route planning
- Ultra fast zoom, pan, chart open and close
- Open multiple charts in tab view or split-screen view to ensure maximum on the water safety and situational awareness
- Support for:
- Navionics Platinum+, Gold, HotMaps and Fish'N'Chips
- S-57 charts (NOAA ENC)
- S-63 encrypted S-67 charts (Primar, Chartworld)
- BSB Charts (NOAA RNC, Canadian Hydrographic)
- NV Charts (BSB/EAP)
- The easiest and most intuitive chart management ever
- Automatic download and updates of NOAA charts from charts.noaa.gov or international charts subscribed to from Fugawi X-Traverse
- Automatic chart sharing of Fugawi Marine 5 charts between all your PCs using Dropbox
Simple, fast, efficient route and waypoint planning4. ClearDash Instrument Display
- Intuitive creation and management of waypoints and routes
- Powerful yet easy-to-use data library for managing virtually unlimited historical data
- All new, fast and easy transfer of waypoints and routes between Fugawi Marine 5 and leading chart plotter, GPS units, file formats and your X-Traverse.com online account
- Support for:
- GPX file (GPS Exchange) import and export
- KMZ file (Google Earth) import and export
- Saving / backup on www.X-Traverse.com
- One click sharing on Facebook
- Automatic back up of your data library to the Fugawi X-Traverse cloud
Sophisticated, versatile yet crystal clear instrumentation Other Features
- Integrated instruments with NMEA 2000 input or NMEA 0183 input
- Advanced instruments for motor or sail (optional)
- GPS connection to most USB, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connected GPS units
- Intuitive route navigation
- Autopilot output
- Advanced AIS overlay
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)