12.1" Color LCD GPS/WAAS Charting System
Advanced C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System for the Professional features High-speed Intel Xscale Processor, Easy Operation, Unlimited Storage, GPS WAAS Positioning, Large 12.1" Daylight Viewable Display and expands to an all-in-one GPS Chart/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
- 12.1" XVGA Color LCD TFT display with 800 x 600 pixels for high-definition.
- GPS WAAS 18-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- Newly designed high-speed processor with INTEL XSCALE Architecture gives you instant screen changes. Zoom level changes appear in the blink of an eye, regardless of the amount of screen detail.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- System operates as a C-MAP MAX based chart plotter with four C-Card slots, or as a track plotter without map display.
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature* lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Operates in North-Up or Track-Up modes.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, or UTM.
- Displays Loran TD's even when position data is supplied in Lat/Lon coordinates.
- Alphanumeric designations for easy identification of waypoints and marks.
- "One-Touch" event markfor easy storage and retrieval of gear marks.
- Unlimited amount of fishing-ground track and route data can be downloaded and stored on standard 3.5" floppy disks. Can read disks from many previous SI-TEX plotters.
- Each disk can store up to 80,000 track plots and up to 40,000 user points of track and route data for quick recall and display as desired.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find Function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Joystick control of on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, zoom and place waypoints, events and marks, and to control on-screen VRM and EBL.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Fourteen selectable languages.
- Route Data Page displays waypoint position, distance and bearing between the previous waypoint and the current one, fuel consumption, fuel consumption between the waypoint and the first waypoint of the route, estimated time enroute, and total distance.
- Data information window displays digital route navigation data, and a wealth of other information.
- Two NMEA-0183 dataports for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Zoom into as little as 180' across screen.
- Optional ES502 Fishfinder Module adds full-featured fishfinder capabilities.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: C-Card
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: C-Map
- Cartography Type: MAX
- Internal/External Antenna: External
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 600
- Screen Size: 12.1'
- Touchscreen: No
- Screen Type: Color
- Weather Capable: No
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/50
- Amps - Draw: 15 watts
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-35V DC
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)