Explorer Plus With GPS AntennaElectronic Charting System Control Unit
The EXPLORER PLUS turns almost any "off the shelf" PC monitor into a full-featured C-MAP electronic charting system. Couple this unique product to an existing onboard monitor or add just about any size CRT or flat panel display for a very convenient two piece charting system with unlimited mounting possibilities.
Guardian Grounding Alarm*
- Compact controller unit connects to most standard monitor with VGA input.
- Straightforward logic and soft key operating system offers uncanny ease of operation.
- Waterproof trackpad provides smooth cursor transitions to plot, scroll, pan and make menu selections.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Dual slot C-MAP MAX/NT+ cartridge doubles the charting capability.
- A unique programmable anti-grounding feature using Guardian Grounding Alarm* provides alarms if your current course takes you within danger of shoals, obstacles or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft. This feature helps provide an added level of security for all boaters.
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- Displays tidal data and port service information for selective areas worldwide from local C-Card.
- Up to 1000 Waypoints, Mark or Events and 5000 points per track.
- Control unit can be mounted up to 6 feet away from display unit, multiplying the mounting options on any vessel.
- Position displayed when connected to GPS.
- In addition to charting information, EXPLORER PLUS numerically indicates speed, course, distance, arrival time, STG, temp and depth when interfaced with proper sensors.
- Charting is displayed in North-up or Course-up modes with GPS input.
- Controller unit is designed to be either tabletop, bulkhead or flush mounted.
- Special trunion bracket and mounting knobs are provided for easy installation and removal.
- NMEA-0183 data port for interfacing with other onboard electronics.
- Optional memory cards provide unlimited track and waypoint storage capability.
Feature continuously scans the electronic chart data in front of the boat to detect charted rocks, shoals, obstructions and areas that could pose a threat if the vessel were to continue along its current course. The area searched is user-definable and is identified by a triangle on the screen. Triggering timely and clear alarms.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)