"Newport" Infrared, Gourmet Series Gas Grill
162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm)
9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)
Just right for grilling up to 8 large hamburgers. Now with a thermometer the Newport Infrared Gas Grill is a finely crafted piece of hardware. Incorporating new Anti-Flare technology and fold-away table top legs this unit is versatile, portable, and ready for action in all on-board or on-shore applications. Extreme attention to detail, this grill gives the chef everything necessary when cooking for any size crew. The new infrared technology and anti-flare screen system, produces intense, evenly distributed, heat, reduce flare-ups at the cooking surface and immediately emulsify food drippings giving your meal a great smokey flavor. Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel and includes features that will exceed the expectations of the most discriminating grill enthusiast. The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses standard disposable 1 lb. Propane fuel canisters or easily adapts to existing on-board low pressure Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas (CNG) fuel systems. DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
- Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use.
- All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
- Outside of North America, contact Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications.
- Serving shelf, mounting bracket, and fuel canisters are sold separately.
- Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- New Infrared Technology Creates Intense Even Heat Distribution, Reduces Flare-Ups And Eliminates Blow-Outs
- Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer.
- Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 9" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)