BlueChart® g2 - HAE009R - Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia - Garmin Data Card
See your surroundings more clearly with BlueChart® g2 data. With BlueChart g2, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content. BlueChart g2 allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading1
, Fishing Charts1
, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.Features:
1 in compatible unitsDetailed coverage of the southwestern portion of the Malay Peninsula through Singapore and the eastern side of Sumatra Island.
- Realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Smooth display presentation including seamless transitioning between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Safety Shading1 allows user to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depth.
- Fishing charts1 to help scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Choice of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Compatible with HomePort - software that lets you use BlueChart data to conveniently plan and organize routes from your computer before your trip.
Also included are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Kuantan, Mal., Jakarta, Indo., and Merak, Indo., as well as Christmas, Keeling, and Cocos Islands. General coverage of Java, Celebas, the southern half of Borneo and other surrounding islands east to Timor
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)