TOPO U.S. 24K contains built-in DEM (digital elevation model) data which supports 3-D terrain shading and route elevation profiles in compatible units to help estimate terrain difficulty. With routable roads and trails in metropolitan and rural areas, getting to your destination is made simple by creating point-to-point routes on compatible units. Plus, you'll get turn-by-turn directions on compatible units, and you can search for points of interest by name or proximity to your location. TOPO U.S 24K contains descriptive topographic detail including dense elevation contours and enhanced shoreline detail to help prepare you for your next backpacking, hiking or camping adventure.
Southeast Covers: Detailed 24K topographic coverage of Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina.Preprogrammed microSD/SD card unit compatibility:
Use with Oregon series, Colorado series, GPSMAP 78, 78s or 78sc navigators to access the full feature set of TOPO U.S. 24K, including full 3-D view and terrain shading. Standard compatibility with the following units: Dakota 20, Edge 705, 605, eTrex x-series, Rino x-series, Astro 220, GPSMAP 60CSx, 60Cx, 76CSx, 76Cx, 620, zumo series, nuvi 500 series.TOPO U.S. 24K Special Features include:
- Routable road content and searchable business points of interest provided by NAVTEQ
- Routable dirt road and trails including metropolitan and rural areas
- Searchable points of interest including food and drink, lodging, parks, trails, camping, fuel and more.
- Dense contour interval generated from elevation data approximating the 24K USGS quad maps
- Enhanced shoreline equivalent to 24K
- Built in DEM and 3-D terrain shading on compatible units (Also available on your computer using the DVD.)
- Elevation profile of routes and tracks on compatible units helps you estimate terrain difficulty (Also available on your computer using the DVD.)
- Detailed lakes, rivers and streams, plus geographic place names such as summits, trailheads, towns and natural features
- National, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries
- Create point-to-point routes on compatible units
- Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information
- USGS quad names and information available when reviewing a location
- BaseCamp software for managing data on GPS and computer (only on DVD)
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)