Monterey Gourmet Series Gas Grill
420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)
Primary 12" x 24" (30 cm x 61 cm)
Secondary 5-1/2" x 24" (14 cm x 61 cm)
Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, the Monterey offers features usually only found in the largest back yard grills, yet is designed specifically for use on your boat. Now with Fold-away legs making this the go-anywhere grill to enhance all of your outdoor activities. The Monterey mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. The fuel efficient primary grill comes to high, even temperatures very quickly for searing steaks and roasts. The secondary grill is perfect for slow grilling of fish, vegetables or warming breads. The Monterey certainly "cooks as good as it looks." Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems. Magma recommends the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware on this model.DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!Features:
- Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use
- All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available
- Outside of North America, contact Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications
- Serving shelf, mounting bracket, and fuel canisters are sold separately
- Fold-Away legs that areerfect for that quick picnic onshore
- Full size inner safety shell that funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition for instant start up
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate that allows for quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution
- 12" x 24" cooking grill with tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes
- Large upper grill for slow grilling or for warming food such as vegetables or bread
- Easy to read all stainless steel hermetically sealed thermometer with 750° safety glass
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid that won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length handle that gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy
- Swiveling valve regulator that allows quick gas bottle exchange
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories to customize your grill to your boat
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)