- Rino® 120 receiver
- Database: Marine Point Database (Americas)
- Basemap: Americas Highway
- PC-interface cable
- Wrist strap
- Belt clip
- User's manual
- Quick reference guide
The Rino 120 is state-of-the-art GPS navigation and two-way communications combined, with enough memory to download detailed mapping for driving, hiking, hunting, fishing or just about anything else you can dream up.
It's waterproof and can "beam" your exact location to another Rino user on FRS or GMRS channels using "Position Reporting". The radio functionality of the Rino 120 provides two-way communications for up to two miles using FRS channels, 5 miles using GMRS channels, and you can talk to friends or family who own conventional FRSGMRS radios. There's also a voice scrambler and a vibration mode for silent calls.
The Rino 120 has a built-in basemap consisting of American road and highway detail, along with 8 MB of internal memory for downloading additional road, street, and points-of-interest data from MapSource® MetroGuide, Fishing Hot Spots, Topo, or BlueChart® CD-ROMs. The PC-interface cable also comes with the Rino 120.Rino 120 Features:
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- 22 communication channels: 1-14 FRS, 15-22 GMRS
- 38 sub-audible squelch codes per transmission channel for semi-private radio communications
- Transmit distance: up to 2 miles using FRS, up to 5 miles with GMRS (using GMRS frequency in the U.S. requires a FCC license)
- External voice activation (VOX)
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation, with Call, Press-To-Talk (PTT), and Page mode buttons on the side, Power/Backlighting button on top, and Volume and Zoom buttons in front
- Unique 5-way cursor for channel selection and volume adjustment in FRS/GMRS mode, and quick map panning, entering, and selecting functions in GPS mode
- Voice scrambler and vibration mode for silent calls
- Built in basemap consisting of American road and highway detail, along with 8 MB of internal memory for additional road, lake, marine, and points-of-interest data that can be downloaded from MapSource MetroGuide®, Fishing Hot Spots®, Topo, or BlueChart CDs
Please note: Check your local radio agency for use outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Battery Type: Alkaline
- Built-In Memory: 8mb
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Channels: 22
- Cartography Type: Yes
- Memory Type: Internal
- Power - Output (Watts): 0.5w, 1.0w
- Screen Size: 2.1'
- Screen Type: Grayscale
- Service: FRS/GMRS
- Speaker Mic: Yes
- Squelch Codes: 38
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Waypoints/Routes: 500/20
We are pleased to announce our new shipping promotions below. These rates apply to your entire order*!
||6 to 10 Business Days
||1-6 Business Days
|3 Day Shipping
||3 Business Days
|2 Day Shipping
||2 Business Days
|1 Day Shipping
||1 Business Day
*These offers apply to in-stock orders to the lower 48 states only. We cannot include shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory. Please call or email us for rates to these locations. Oversized packages are also excluded for 3, 2, and next day shipping. Items that are shipped freight are also excluded. Because we have many different warehouses around the United States we reserve the right to choose the carrier. Signature service can be requested for $3 extra.
We speak French, German, and Italian!
Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
We ship via DHL International and USPS. Shipping insurance is optional but recommended and costs $5 for all international orders. Items that can fit in a flat rate envelope are shipped via flat rate service. Please keep in mind that USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail does not include detailed tracking and is not covered by insurance to certain countries. For a list of these countries please email us.
International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
|DHL International Economy:
||5-7 business days (trackable)
|USPS Express (EMS) Mail:
||1-2 weeks (trackable)
|USPS Global Priority Mail:
||2-3 weeks, (trackable)
|USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail:
||4-5 weeks (not trackable)